- Chain Training: The Must-See Video
This past Monday, members of the UWT team made the trip down... Read More
- Don’t forget! The FIRST EVER Driver Appreciation Day will be this Monday!
JOIN US!!!!! The FIRST EVER Driver Appreciation Day will be Dec 9th, 2013... Read More
- The Top Things you Need to Know about Cargo Insurance, a Review
During July, we conducted an expert interview with Ed Chadwick of E.C.... Read More
United World Transportation is constantly looking for new qualified Carrier partners to develop into a mutually beneficial long term relationship. We understand the special relationship between a Carrier and a transportation provider, and are able to assist our Carrier partners with dispatch, administration, and finance.
If you are interested in becoming a certified Carrier for United World Transportation, please ensure compliance with the Federal Motor Carrier Safety Administration’s (FMCSA) rules, regulations, registration, and licensing.
Please follow these steps below:
- Download the Carrier Profile PDF.
- Download our Broker-Carrier Agreement PDF and sign on the last page.
- Send these completed forms along with a copy of your Insurance Certificate and MC Number to “Attention: Carrier Relations” at (604) 986-7401, toll free (866) 986-7401, or email carriers.
A Carrier Relations Representative will contact you within 24 hours to confirm that your account has been set up.
You can find our carrier forms here.