- Load Planning – Common Shipping Containers
When planning a load for refrigerated transportation, the type of shipping container... Read More
- Payments Update! Carrier Relations announces direct deposit for CAD carriers!
Following up on yesterday’s Twitter and Facebook announcements, Canadian carriers can now... Read More
- Hours of Service Compliance Date is Fast Approaching!
There is now less than two months until the compliance date for... Read More
United World Transportation is constantly looking for new qualified Carrier partners to develop into a mutually beneficial long term relationship. We understand the special relationship between a Carrier and a transportation provider, and are able to assist our Carrier partners with dispatch, administration, and finance.
If you are interested in becoming a certified Carrier for United World Transportation, please ensure compliance with the Federal Motor Carrier Safety Administration’s (FMCSA) rules, regulations, registration, and licensing.
Please follow these steps below:
- Download the Carrier Profile PDF.
- Download our Broker-Carrier Agreement PDF and sign on the last page.
- Send these completed forms along with a copy of your Insurance Certificate and MC Number to “Attention: Carrier Relations” at (604) 986-7401, toll free (866) 986-7401, or email carriers.
A Carrier Relations Representative will contact you within 24 hours to confirm that your account has been set up.
You can find our carrier forms here.